GLF: Be Bold--Telling Your Story
Tuesday, October 237:00—9:00 PMCommunity RoomGoodnow Library21 Concord Rd, Sudbury, MA, 01776
We all like a good story, right? And wouldn't you agree that "story" is at the core of who we are and what we do? Please join us to hear from some creative, interesting, and all-around-fascinating individuals as they share how "story" informs their work. Our guests include:
- Ruth-Anne Adams: Chef & Restauranteur
- Jill Dixon: President & Co-Founder, Taly; Founder & Partner, Witnix
- Jen Maseda: Founder MetroWest Conference for Women; CEO, She's Local
- Rose Saia: Moth StorySLAM & Massmouth StorySLAM Winner; Pantry Director, Open Table
- Liz Sower, Creator, Ghost in the Burbs Podcast
- Kerri Tabasky: Writer & Public Speaker; COO, The Boston Podcast Network
- Amanda Walters: Realtor, Coldwell Banker
Capacity: 21 of 100 spaces available.
Note: Registering more attendees than spaces available will automatically place your attendees on this event's wait list.
Registration for this event has now closed.